Pre-employment assessments are used to provide a health surveillance baselines and ensure that a potential employee has no pre-existing ill health or disability that makes the performance of the proposed job difficult or unsafe for the individual, co-workers or third parties e.g. visitors or young people.
The outcome of such an assessment could advise managers on the needs of individuals with physical and mental impairments.
We provide a wide range of tailored pre-employment assessments to accommodate individual companies but can include:
- General Health Questionnaire and past Medical History
- General Medical Assessment
- ECG (if clinically indicated)
- Blood Tests (if required)
- Musculoskeletal Assessment
- Drug and Alcohol Testing (both laboratory based and onsite)